I've never used a pattern to make a skirt before, so I'm not sure why I decided it was a good idea to use one that I had to print out 51 pages for! It's available on Burdastyle here. I think it turned out pretty well. The printing *is* a hassle, and Wenlan's patterns give you the whole piece not a half piece with a fold line, which means twice as many pages to print and piece together. It's okay if you have a good movie to watch. I used a cotton-mystery fabric blend from the stash. Her directions are adequate, although not particularly detailed. I followed them pretty much exactly. It fit to size, although I wanted it to sit a little lower on my waist, so I added 1/8th inch to the yoke pattern pieces. I did put the top stitching at 1/8th inch rather than 1cm or so as suggested. I used a blind-hem stich for the hem.
Not my best inside work, but will do:
Here's the zipper on the inside. I usually machine sew not slip stitch as recommended. It works except is a little wonky at the bottom.
Somehow the yoke seams line up better on the zipper side than the right side! I should put in a hook and eye: